Tuesday 1 May 2012

Aliens!

Alright I admit it! I went out at the weekend on a shopping spree to specifically buy socks… which I did! I know, I know, I said never again, last batch! Yeah ok, so I'm useless, and I'm sure I'll say it again… but they were lovely socks and they're going to make lovely monkeys and…


…sock aliens. Meet Issac. Named by the little boy that's fallen in love with him and who gave me all his pocket money so that I would sell Issac to him …he still owes me £5, but as Issacs a prototype I think I'll let him off the last bit of money! After all, I give him the pocket money in the firstplace!!!

A different Alien will be appearing tomorrow…

I think they're invading earth because they like the wet weather! My hubby's gonna love me, first monkeys taking over the sofa and then aliens… taking over the world.

Thanks for looking

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.