Tuesday 12 July 2011

I'm on a role–ish!

Going a little peg bag mad at the moment…

Finished another (slightly bigger) bag this time and although I wasn't taken with the colour initially (nothing like the colour in the photo though – don't moan about the picture, it's late, the lightings rubbish – but I just couldn't post without a picture – I shall fill with pegs, and photograph in situ on Thursday), anyway to continue… I am really pleased with how it's turned out.


All day in school tomorrow so no sewing for me unfortunately, but I think I'll crack on now with cutting out a few more bags to add to that huge collection I have of things that need sewing…(ahem! sorry I meant finishing!!!)

Happy sewing!

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.