Wednesday 7 September 2011

Must keep busy!

I hate it when my kids go back to school, I miss them so much and today is no exception! My boys gone off to do his first day in Juniors and Tink, her first day in year 1. 

Off they went full of nerves and excitment…

…there I stood – full of tears and sadness!

…must keep occupied, must keep occupied… cleaning is the order of the day but it gives me so much time to think about how much I miss them, so I thought a quick distraction and a quick blog.

I photographed my terracotta peg bag before I sent it to it's new owner. They were taken in a rush but I'm really pleased with how they came out considering. I used a different paper than I used for the green peg bag – this one called for more gold tones!



Right… back to the housework before an afternoon with two lovely ladies before I can pick up my two babies.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.