Wednesday 29 June 2011

Circles and squares

I've been very busy of late, cutting and pinning with the odd bit of sewing thrown in for good measure!

I've sewn all the circles on to the squares and now I'm just taking my time with the design. I normally lay it out in a pattern take a photo, stand back and admite or jiggle it about a bit and then start again from scratch the next day until I'm happy. I have to be happy!

Here's what it looks like so far…




…and then there's my little pile of squares for my puffball, all ready and just crying out to be pinned!


Unfortunately the ironing needs doing first! Boo to housework, and today is my full day in school so looks like my little pile of fabric will remain just that for a few days

Hope you have fun sewing.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.