Sunday 16 October 2011

On a roll with the Rainbow!

Don't you just hate it when something was right under your nose all the time…

…but the upside is I found my perfect location this morning and everything fell into place. Never mind that I've been scouring the neighbourhood and never setting out on a car journey without my quilt and camera in tow and all along the ideal backdrop was in my home! Go figure!








I'm really pleased – finally – with the photographs, but like I said it wasn't a point and shoot quilt and it took quite a bit of magic with my fab camera to get it just right!

I think the colours are as near to perfect as I could get without doing a professional shoot. Anyway it's up on my Etsy site now. Hooray.

Really think it's time I got my pink puffball up too now that I'm on a roll and all that (really don't want to sell that one! Ssssshhhh, don't tell Guy!).

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.