Saturday 7 May 2011

Let's get inspired

I love stumbleupon. If you haven't tried it you should, it's a site that allows you to search for interesting things on the web by categories. I have found so many clever, craft people out there so I have decided to share some of the things that I bookmark.

I'll limit myself to picking one a week otherwise you'll be bogged down with my posts.

…thinking of a name, hhmmm lets call it… Inspirational monday, Tuesday Treats, no no. Friday Favourites. Any suggestions?

Anyway until there's a name and a day here's my first one. Beautiful coffee filter roses. There's a tutorial on how to do it too so there's no excuses.

http://www.auntpeaches.com/2010/09/coffee-filter-roses.html


If you guys find something inspiring then share it with us. It could be fun.

Don't forget to help me out with the name…

1 comment:

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.