Monday 23 May 2011

Peg Bag

It was just the most wonderful windy day today and with my washing billowing on the line I set about making my peg bag!


It was nice and simple to do and I'm really pleased with the result. I used Pots and Pans from the Cut Out and Keep range for the main body of the bag, white polka dots on chocolate from the Itty, Bitty Bella range for the bottom and the sides and a brown lining fabric for the backing.

I had a go at meandering a pattern over both sides, completely random. Good fun but I still need practise and I left the bottom and sides plain.



Finished. It does exactly what I wanted it to do… hang on the washing line or sit on the floor (not being waterproof, I want it to sit by my back door when not in use.)



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.