Friday 27 May 2011

Something for the weekend

It's just been another one of those weeks, apart from the peg bag I haven't had time to do any sewing. I am just starting to back my yellow puffball today so hopefully I'll soon feel some sense of satisfaction!

Thought I would find a quick moment to post my favourite page of the week that I found on Stumbleupon, Rick Rack Rosettes…


I have absolutely got to try to make these, very pretty. They could turn out to be a lovely gift for my nieces birthday in a couple of weeks!

Have a look, there's a tutorial on the site.

http://thecraftingchicks.com/2011/03/rick-rack-rosettes.html

Half term next week so I doubt I'll be sewing at all, just enjoying having all my family at home!

Let me know if you like the link or make the roses!

Happy sewing.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.